跳到主要內容區塊
:::

人文聚落

字級:
小字級
中字級
大字級

人文聚落共10篇

金瓜石神社 Jinguashi Shinto Shrine

該神社為日治時期金瓜石礦山日人的信仰指標,具有時代性的意義與價值。神社建築與光復後曾遭破壞,現僅存鳥居、石階與拜殿、本殿部分柱子、臺基。因其在現今全台遺留的日式神社已相當稀少,具稀少性,於2007年3月14日獲指定為市定古蹟。

This shrine was the center of the religion and faith for the Japanese living in Jinguashi during Japanese colonial period. The shrine represents the meaning and worth of that time. The construction of the shrine was destroyed after the Retrocession of Taiwan. Now only torii gates, stone steps, worship pavilion, some pillars and the foundation of the Honden Main Hall can be seen on the original spot. Such few Japanese Shinto shrines were remained in Taiwan nowadays that it is so rare. It was designated as a municipal historic site by New Taipei City Government on March 14th, 2007.

四連棟日式宿舍 Japanese-Style Four-Joint Residence

推測興建於1930年代日本鑛業株式會社經營時期,為當時高階主管及其家族所居住。金瓜石礦山曾經有雙併、四連棟、六連棟等多種連棟式建築,當時的公司會依其內部空間大小及完善程度分配給不同階層的員工作為社宅使用。2006年依修舊如舊概念完成修復,現開放作為情境展場使用。

The residence was speculated to be built in 1930 by the Japanese Mining Corporation for the higher managers and their families. In Jinguashi mining area, there were two-joint, four-joint and six-joint residences, and the Japanese Mining Corporation allocated those residences to employees at different ranks according to the size of the interior and the degree of the establishment. In 2006, the residence was restored based on the concept of restoring to the original style it used to be, and now it was open for the virtual exhibition of the Japanese living style.

金瓜石太子賓館 Jinguashi Crown Prince Chalet

金瓜石太子賓館大體仍維持原有型貌,空間佈局、材質和結構,具建築之學術價值。其建築物與外部庭園融合成雁行配置方式排列,北側為造景優美的日本庭園,南側有迷你高爾夫球場與射箭場,為臺灣現存保存良好的典型的日式建築。於2007年3月14日獲指定為市定古蹟。

The Jinguashi Crown Prince Chalet as a whole remains its original style. Its interior arrangement, material and structure are full of architectural value. The building and the garden are arranged in a goose flying pattern. On the north side of the house is a beautiful Japanese-style garden; on the south side are a mini golf course and an archery field. It is the best-preserved classical Japanese style structure in Taiwan. It was designated as a municipal historic site by New Taipei City Government on March 14th, 2007.

金瓜石鑛山事務所所長宿舍 The Director's Residence of Jinguashi Mining Company

為日據時期金瓜石鑛山事務所歷任所長宿舍。屬於獨棟式木構造日式社宅。結構及室內空間仍相當完整,並保有前庭後院,與四連棟宿舍形成系列日式建築群風貌。於2015年1月14日獲指定為市定古蹟。

The residence was built for all former directors of Jinguashi Mining Company in the Japanese colonial period. It was a Japanese style wooden house. Its structure and interior space arrange remains intact with a garden in front and a back yard. The Director’s residence and the Four-Joint Japanese style residence form a series of Japanese architecture settlement. It was designated as a municipal historic site by New Taipei City Government on January 14th, 2015.

金瓜石醫院舊址 The Old Site of the Jinguashi Hospital

金瓜石醫院於田中組時期即設有醫局,至日本鑛業株式會社時期,醫院設備更為完整。設有內科、外科、婦產科、牙科、眼科及耳鼻喉科等,醫生及護士多為日本人,亦有少許臺籍醫師,是頗具規模的綜合醫院,當時交通不便,雙溪、貢寮、牡丹等地居民,均翻越本山到金瓜石求診。 1950年代以後院務日漸沉寂,隨著臺金公司1987年結束營業,1989年醫院也走入歷史。1994年因醫院房舍失修而拆除,僅餘空曠廣場及醫院殘留牆基。

The hospital was established in the period of Tanaka Group and its equipment was much better than that in the period of the Japanese Mining Corporation. There were departments of internal medicine, surgery, dentistry, gynecology, oculists, and ENT(ear-nose-throat). Most of the doctors and nurses were Japanese; only a few doctors were Taiwanese. It was quite a big-scale general hospital at that time. Because of the inconvenient traffic, residents in Shuangxi, Gongliao and Mudan would climb across Benshan to the Jinguashi Hospital to seek medical treatment. After 1950, the business of the hospital declined and it shut down in1989 when Taiwan Metal Mining Co. stopped its running business in 1987. In 1994, the building of the hospital was torn for its decay and what remains today are only the walls of the base.

祈堂老街 Old Citang Alley

祈堂老街在日治時期稱為「祈堂腳」,取其位於祈堂廟(勸濟堂)下方之意。1900年代,臺灣漢人即聚集此處形成一個聚落。街道兩側昔日店家林立,有撞球店、書店、料理店、西裝店、布店、鞋店、酒家……等等,十分熱鬧,在當時有金瓜石銀座的稱號。是早期金瓜石地區最繁榮熱鬧的商店街。相對日式宿舍區的木造建築,這裡是台灣人生活的聚落。

The Old Citang Alley was called “Citang Foot” during Japanese colonial period, for it was down the Citang Temple (The Cyuanji Temple). In 1900s, Taiwanese Han people were clustered here and it became a settlement. There were numerous shops along two sides of the street, such as pool halls, book stores, food shops, suit and cloth shops, shoe shops, clubs etc. In the early days, it was the most prosperous and busiest street, and even it was known as Ginza in Jinguashi. Contrary to the wooden structure of Japanese style residence, the Old Citang Alley was where Taiwanese live their lives.

國際終戰和平紀念園區 Taiwan POW Memorial Park

1942年,日軍自新加坡俘虜同盟國上千名士兵至臺灣,其中有500多名出身於加拿大、澳洲、紐西蘭、英國等盟軍士兵被帶到金瓜石,並於六坑銅礦坑做著極辛苦的採礦工作。1945年戰爭結束時,僅剩89名俘虜生還。戰俘營遺址目前僅存一面水泥牆面,現已整修為國際終戰和平紀念園區,位於今日的銅山社區公園。

In 1942, the Japanese Army captured thousands of Allied soldiers from Singapore to Taiwan; among them, more than 500 soldiers were from Canada, Australia, New Zealand, and Britain. They were taken to Jinguashi and forced to work in a harsh condition in the Benshan Sixth tunnel. When the war was ended in 1945, only 89 captives survived. Now only one cement wall of the site of the POW Camp remains and a memorial park was set up in Tongshan Community Park.

勸濟堂 The Cyuanji Temple

勸濟堂是金瓜石地區主要的信仰中心,最早為1890年代黃從兄弟於金瓜石石尾地區所設立的草堂。1900年代遷至現址,1937年完成改建。廟中所供奉的是台灣光復前全台唯一的一尊金面關公。而廟頂的關公銅像,則是民國80年代所立,為全臺灣最大的關公聖像。高35台尺、重25噸,手中展讀春秋書冊,巍然聳立於勸濟堂上方,也是金瓜石的重要地標。

The Cyuanji Temple was the center of the religion in Jinguashi. At first, it was a straw house built by Huang-Cong brothers in Shi-Wei area in Jinguashi in 1890. In 1900s, it was moved to the present site and was rebuilt as a temple in 1937. The one who is worshipped in the temple was golden-faced Guan Gong, the only one in Taiwan before the Retrocession of Taiwan. The bronze statue of Guan Gong, the biggest one in Taiwan as well, was set up on the top roof of the temple in 1990s. This 10.6 meter-tall and 25 tons statue of Guan Gong, majestically sitting on the top of the Cyuanji Temple, holds and reads Spring and Autumn Annals (Chunqiu). He was also the important landmark of Jinguashi.

金泉寺 Jin-Cyuan Temple

金泉寺原名金瓜石寺,推測興建於日本鑛業株式會社(1933-1945)接管金瓜石礦山之後的1937(昭和12)年左右。由當時的日本礦業公司邀請日人佛僧興建,作為佛教傳道及日人喪葬法事執行之處。金瓜石寺的前身為淨土宗布教所,由田中長兵衛的田中組(1896-1918)興建於現址南方,原來的建築物規模小於金瓜石寺。金泉寺在臺灣金屬鑛業公司(1945-1987)接管後,日人遺骨皆取走,只留下曾在金瓜石礦山從事苦力工作,客死他鄉的中國浙江省溫州籍礦工遺骸存放。現每年農曆7月26日,皆由金瓜石地區居民自發性的辦理金泉寺孤魂的普渡工作。

The original name of Jin-Cyuan Temple is Jinguashi Temple, and it was speculated to be built around 1937 when the Japanese Mining Corporation took over the mining rights in Jinguashi (1933-1945). The Japanese Mining Corporation invited Japanese monks to build the temple as the place where they preached Buddhism and held Japanese funeral ceremony. The former Jinguashi Temple was built by Tanaka Chobei in the south of the present site to preach the Japanese Pure Land Buddhism. The old structure was smaller than the Jinguashi Temple. When Taiwan Metal Mining Co. took over the Jin-Cyuan temple, the remains of the Japanese were brought away; only the remains of some Chinese miners from Wenzhou Zhejiang Province who worked hard in Jinguashi mining area and died there were left in the temple. Now on every July 26th in the lunar calendar, the people living in Jinguashi would spontaneously hold ceremony for the dead in Jin-Cyuan Temple.

金瓜石福德祠 Jinguashi Land God Temple

金瓜石福德祠,祭祀福德正神,位於金瓜石本山主礦脈山頂附近,原為一石砌小廟,外緣加蓋大廟包覆。福德祠外有兩塊石碑,碑上的落款已無法辨識年代。據後人研究推測,此廟應興建於清末日初,發現九份與金瓜石金礦露頭前後,由淘得金礦的漢人所興建。金瓜石福德祠的重要價值,在於具體證實此區早期確實為漢人活動與聚集之處。

This temple, worshipping the Land God, was situated near the top of Benshan Mine Vein. It was a small stone temple covered by a big temple. Outside the Land God Temple were two stone tablets and the inscription on them was hard to tell the time they were built. People speculate that the temple was built before or after the Jinguashi outcrop was found by the Chinese who dug the gold in the late of the Qing dynasty and the early of the Japanese rule period. The significance of Jinguashi Land God Temple is that it’s concrete evidence to show that this area was the place where Chinese Han people got together and had some activities in the early times.

TOP